dinsdag 27 december 2011

Why I'm Not Ready For a Relationship, By Love-Shy Rob Kardashian


Not ready for a relationship: Rob Kardashian is happily single  

Not ready for a relationship: Rob Kardashian is happily single
Rob Kardashian has admitted that he wants to work on himself before finding a girlfriend.
The Dancing with the Stars competitor and little sister of Kim, Khloe and Kourtney, said that he is no hurry to find love because right now he is concentrating on improving himself.
He says: 'I mean, I want a girlfriend. I've been single for a while, but I'm 24-years-old and I feel like I have a lot of work to do on myself first and that's really what I've been focusing on.
'I'm focusing on my health and getting into shape and my career. I like being single right now.'
But his weight loss plans could be temporarily compromised by his family's cooking.
'They make great eggs and my mom makes awesome French toast - a whole big buffet,' he said of his sisters and mum Kris Jenner.
'We're Armenian, and my sister Kourtney makes this Armenian breakfast called Beeshee. She hands down kills it, but Khloe actually takes it because she can make all kinds of stuff and she makes food for Lamar all the time.
'She does a great pasta and chicken.'
With his big sister Kim having ended her 72-day marriage to basketball star Kris Humphries earlier this year, he said that the whole family will be looking to cheer her up over the festive season.
 

'This is the time she needs us the most and every time we're together as a family, we're having fun. We're happy,' he told People magazine.
'We've been together as a family for a long time. We're normally travelling or working, but we've all been together in the same household for about a month or so and it's definitely a great thing.'

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten