zondag 8 mei 2011

Khloe Kardashian: My Wedding was a 'Wake-Up Call' for Kim

  Getty Images

Khloe Kardashian is the youngest Kardashian sister, but she was the first one to get married. And, apparently, her walk down the aisle with Lamar Odom was a big "wake-up call" for Kim.

Here is a caption. Khloe said: “I think it was hard for Kim when I got married. It was a wake-up call for her. It wasn’t jealousy as such – it was more, ‘Oh my God, my little sister is getting married.’ I was in a place she wanted to get to. It made her reflect a lot.”

And, now, perhaps Kim is ready to settle down now. She seems pretty happy with her man Kris Humphries...

Whatever Kim decides down the line, Khloe will be happy for her big sister. She swears there's no rivalry between her siblings and they all want what's best for each other. She explained: “The envy between my sisters and me is totally hyped up. We all want each other to be happy and successful. We’re each other’s biggest fans. We’re tight. As long as my sisters are happy and doing well it’ll only make me feel happier and do better because I don’t want to have to worry about them.”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten