zondag 8 mei 2011

Is LAMAR ODOM Bailing On The KARDASHIAN’S Reality Show?

The latest Hollywood gossip has it that Khloe Kardashian‘s husband, LA Lakers hoops star, Lamar Odom is finding the TV spotlight more than he can handle. Is he quitting their reality show  “Khloe & Lamar”? Will he quit Khloe too?
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom inked a deal to shoot their own reality show, “Khloe & Lamar” even before they tied the knot. But since then, Lamar has expressed his distaste for the way the Kardashian family aggressively court the limelight.
He’s filmed Season One of “Khloe & Lamar”, but didn’t think he could stomach more of the same.
“By the third or fourth day [of filming], I realized how tough and demanding it was going to be. I was like, ‘I don’t think I could do this.’”
Khloe, ever the supportive wife (or perhaps coached by manager mom Kris how to pile on the b*llshit) sympathizes with her basketball star husband:
“I think he thought we could send the cameras away whenever you want, but you can’t,”
Khloe says:
“I didn’t want to put him under that pressure. I said to Lamar during our first meeting that we would shoot during the offseason, and he was like, ‘No, no, no. I’m boring when it’s offseason.’ ”
Khloe‘s still softening hubby up to stay on for Season Two. But will Lamar‘s intention to stay married to Khloe turn sour once reality sets in?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten