woensdag 19 januari 2011

Lamar Odom Says No to Sex Tape; Describes Khloe Kardashian As ‘Not Small’

Lamar Odom Says No to Sex Tape; Describes Khloe Kardashian As Not SmallMost women are a little touchy about their weight, and Khloe Kardashian is no exception. Even though the reality star is okay to over-share about almost everything, she’s probably none too pleased with her husband Lamar Odom’s forthcoming Playboy interview , where the LA Lakers forward takes aim at her physique.
When asked what would happen if a sex tape of the newly married couple leaked, Lamar responded, “When people see us in person, they see Khloe’s not small,” Yikes. Lamar continued, “I’m not small [either]. People see us and are probably like, Damn, I wonder how that looks. We wouldn’t have anything to be ashamed about, but no, that’s not going down.”
Khloe has been outspoken about her body image issues in the past, always struggling with comparisons to her tiny sisters, Kim and Kourtney. Lamar did add that while he used to view relationships as “a responsibiliy” and something he wanted to avoid, with Khloe, he was willing to change his ways to keep her around. “With her I was like, if I do what I normally do, I’m going to lose her. And if I lose her, I think it’s going to hurt a lot. Right then and there I knew. We were together every day.”

Lamar said the Kardashian family is “a really strong family and fun to be around” and compares them to a team. He discusses his close, respectful relationship with Khloe’s step-father Bruce Jenner, but knows to keep his mouth shut when it comes to Khloe’s sister’s relationships.
“That relationship is between them,” he said. “As a man, you know how that goes. That relationship is between [Kourtney] and Scott [Disick]. As long as he’s not disrespectful to Khloe, I can’t overstep my boundaries.”
The Kardashian’s reality reign continues with the newly married couple’s own reality show ‘Khloe & Lamar’ which began filming earlier this year. The E! series will undoubtedly chronicle Khloe’s strong to desire to have a baby with Lamar.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten