woensdag 12 januari 2011

Kourtney Kardashian Hates Being Separated From Her Son.

Kourtney Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian hates being away from her son.
The 31-year-old star - who has 13-month-old Mason with partner Scott Disick - admits she feels guilty if she has to go anywhere without the youngster, and says it feels unnatural to be apart from him.

She said: "Unless I'm working, I can't be away from him without feeling guilty. It doesn't feel good or natural to be, so it's a struggle.

"I don't want to judge, but I've also met women who think it's cool to be out or away from their baby, and I don't get that. Every time I'm not working, he's with me. Even on an airplane, he is with me even if the nanny is also on the plane. Any time I can have with him, I am lucky to have."

Kourtney and Scott are so settled into parenthood, they have even stopped enjoying having date nights together because they miss Mason so much.

Kourtney told the February edition of Parenting magazine: "My friends keep saying, 'You and Scott should go out and eat or do something.' Recently my sister Kim watched Mason so we could go to dinner. It took so long-actually, it probably didn't take so long, but to us it felt like it took long-we were like, 'Should we just get pizza and go home?'

"Scott says he doesn't need to wine and dine me anymore. We would be just as happy having a slice of pizza sitting in bed with our son. "

However when she does decide to have some time alone, Kourtney is happiest leaving Mason with her stepfather Bruce Jenner as he has forged such a strong bond with her son.

She said: "Out of everyone, I call Bruce for help the most. He's a perfect role model for him. He takes Mason to the car wash for 'man time'."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten