donderdag 27 januari 2011

Kim Kardashian Owns a $115,000 Watch

Kardashian at the studio Kim Kardashian is surrounded by her film crew as she arrives at a studio for a shoot. Her mother, Kris Jenner, arrives shortly afterward. Kim Kardashian (Bauer Griffin) Kim Kardashian revealed her most extravagant purchase during a joint interview on Piers Morgan Tonight with her sister Kourtney.

When the British interviewer quizzed the sisters on what the single most expensive item either of them had bought for themselves was, Kourtney, referring to her sibling, said: “Probably a watch for yourself."

Explaining her purchase, Kim said: “It was a watch that was $115,000. But I got a really good deal and I traded two in for it. So technically I was out of pocket about $50,000 or $60,000. I don't think I could ever go and just spend that much.”

Although Kim is happy to spoil herself, Kourtney admitted she doesn't spend much money on herself and prefers to save her cash for her 13-month-old son Mason, her child with boyfriend Scott Disick.

Piers asked the pair: "Did you have think you'd be in a position to spend $115,000 on a watch?”

To which Kourtney, 31, replied: “I don't do that stuff for myself. I just think that ... I don't have as much money as Kim and I have a baby and I'm like thinking about college and expenses."

The interview will be screened on CNN on Thursday.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten