woensdag 1 december 2010

Kim Kardashian: I’m Dead… Bring Me Back to Life

Kim Kardashian Dead Keep Child Alive World AIDS Day Coffin 
You can watch my last Tweet and Testament video here.



Hi Dolls, I have sacrificed my digital life to help Keep a Child Alive save millions of real lives affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India.
I will not be tweeting or updating my Facebook and this is the last blog post I will be doing until $1 million is raised to buy my digital life back. Any donation, small or large, can really help!!! One million dollars will provide a year’s supply of medicine, food, care and support to 1500 children in South Africa orphaned by AIDS.
Please go to http://bit.ly/8ZArQq to buy me my life back now, or text “KIM” to 90999 and make sure reply “YES” to confirm your donation.
 Let’s help save lives!!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten