vrijdag 10 december 2010

Khloe Kardashian: Airport Frisk is Like "Being Raped"

The increased airport security has certainly been a topic all over the U.S. as of late, and Khloe Kardashian offered up her two cents on how she feels about the touchy-feely screenings.
During an appearance on “Lopez Tonight” on Monday (December 6), the reality TV star explained, “They basically are just raping you in public.”

"The people are so aggressive! It's like, 'Chill out, you didn't find anything on me yet, calm down,'" she said. "They say, 'OK, I'm going to be patting you down and I'm going to be touching the crease of your ass.' That is so inappropriate!"
Lastly, Khloe told, "I got asked the other day, do you want to go for a screening or get padded down. I don't want that X-Ray to see everything, honey!"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten