vrijdag 19 november 2010

You Ask, Kim Kardashian Answers..Kim’s Mailbag


Kim Kardashian Mail Bag Fan Questions

Hi dolls!! Khloe and I thought it would be really fun to answer some of your questions on our blogs!!! Since I’m so busy I don’t often get the time to tweet you guys back or respond to your comments, and I wanted to do something special to give back to you guys because you are the best fans in the world!
Just leave me a comment and I’ll try to answer as many as I can. Whether you need a makeup tip, fashion advice… whatever it is!
I honestly love you guys and appreciate your support so much! I can’t wait to read your questions. xo
p.s. Dolls, PLEASE do not post your addresses and phone numbers!!! It is so unsafe!! All comments with addresses and phone numbers will be deleted to protect your safety.

1 opmerking: