maandag 29 november 2010

Kim Kardashian Is Getting Herself Back to the Gym

Kim Kardashian For bebe Jewelry Launch  
Kim Kardashian visits Bebe Store Soho on November 16, 2010 in New York City. Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian's been so busy over the last few weeks that she hasn't found the time to hit the gym -- until now. She tweeted bright and early this morning that she's getting her exercise routine back on track.
"I hit the gym hard today!!!! I fell off for 8 weeks in NYC BUT IM BAAAACKKKK!" she Tweeted Saturday (via Us magazine).

Perhaps she was inspired to get back to exercising after overdoing it on Turkey Day. She tweeted: "We ate too much! RT @KendallJenner just ate so much food with my whole fam! that food was amazing! :D thanksgiving is the best!! "

Kim's a petite gal (5 foot 2) and has learned to love her signature curves over the last few years. "I never knew to embrace curves," she said. "I looked at my aunt and cousins and saw these Armenian women with big butts and boobs, and I didn't really realize how attractive it actually was then. Your perspective grows."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten