vrijdag 12 november 2010

Khloe Kardashian Wants to 'Take Over the World' with Her Sisters

Khloe Kardashian and her siblings Kim and Kourtney launched their own pre-paid Mastercard, run a successful boutique and have an joint autobiography due for release, but they admit their endeavors are part of a greater plan.

Khloe said: "I have plans to take over the world really soon. So in about six months, Kim is going to be the leader and Kourtney is going to rule her, and I will rule both of them."

Before they can take over the world, the sisters are preparing for the release of their book, Kardashian Konfidential, which hits shelves on November 26, and they can’t wait to launch their tome.

Kim told Us Weekly magazine: “It will be really exciting for our book to come out on Black Friday. That’s something that we worked a really long time for as well, and we’re anxious for it to come out."

Meanwhile, Kourtney has landed a part in a soap opera.

The 31-year-old star -- who has 11-month-old son Mason with boyfriend Scott Disick -- is to make her acting debut in One Life to Live.

Kourtney, who films scenes today for an episode due to air in March, said: "I grew up watching One Life to Live. I hear I get into some trouble and I am looking forward to it. This may be my acting debut, but the Kardashians know a thing or two about drama."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten