vrijdag 26 november 2010

Khloe Kardashian Dishes on Growing Up Too Fast

Around Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2011 Kourtney Kardashian, Khole Kardashian and Kim Kardashian attend Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2011 at The Raleigh on July 16, 2010 in Miami Beach, Florida.  Khloe Kardashian ( Khloe Kardashian admits she lied about her age when she was just 14 and met a mystery man who she used to see for secret dates.

The brunette beauty would even steal her stepfather Bruce Jenner’s car or her mother Kris Jenner’s vehicle to go and hook-up with the guy.

She recalls in a new book she penned with her sisters Kim and Kourtney, Kardashian Konfidential: “This guy was very, very manipulative, and I ended up losing my virginity to him when I was only 14. When my dad found out I was having sex, he went ballistic.

“My mom taught me how to drive when I was 13, so if one of our baby sisters had an emergency I could drive to the hospital. But I took advantage of it. I used to steal her car or Bruce’s, and I’d go over to this guy’s house. He was a lot older than me, though he lied and said he was younger. Of course, I lied, too, and said I was 16. I was doing really well in school until I met him.”

Khloe eventually stopped the relationship and now realizes it was a mistake to lose her virginity at such a young age.

She added: “I was only 14, but I thought I was so mature, and I look back and see how wrong I was. Having sex for the first time is an extremely important decision that affects your whole life.

“You should never, EVER have sex when you’re that young. Feeling rushed and pressured and unsure should have been my clue that I wasn’t ready to take that step.”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten